![]() |
| Personalize your own free collage |
We had such a great time last year having an ugly sweater party with our family for Thanksgiving, that we decided for Christmas to throw another party with our friends.
Everyone got into the spirit of the ugly sweater, It is so fun to see what people come up with and have no problem wearing in public. My favorite was that Craig Bonham wore his cream sweater and green Dickie to church the following morning and was complimented on his attire.
Dan wanted to deep fry a turkey for the party, so for an early Christmas present, he received one from his parents. We had a delicious meal that everyone helped participate with; we had everything from rolls, fruit salad, salad, mashed potatoes and gray and even stuffing. For dessert I made a yummy chocolate bundt cake!
After visiting at dinner we headed downstairs for a white elephant exchange. I laughed pretty hard at some of the gifts that were passed around. WE had everything from the shake weight, to a Robert Pattinson calendar, to a half eaten box of chocolates. There were even romantic coupons from Dan and a night of guilty pleasures (romance novel, records, a picture of Rusty), etc.
We also played our favorite game the "Dollar Game!" Lora went home with the jackpot! My favorite part of the evening was just hanging out with everyone, watching YouTube videos and laughing hysterically. I has introduces to the Flight of the Conchords and "Business Socks," something I will never forget.
It is good times when you have fantastic friends you can share fun memories with enjoy one another's company. This turned out to be one of those nights. (I think next year we will have an old geezers party!)




No comments:
Post a Comment