Recently I have discovered that Reagan is always by my side. She follows me around everywhere and since the other kids are in school, we tend to do most things together. She even follows me into the bathroom. It seems as if I am never alone because she is always there, right beside me.
After making this discovery I started telling people that she was my consent companion - like the Holy Ghost. One day I told her she was my little Holy Ghost. She immediately responded by saying "I'm not the Holy Ghost, the Holy Ghost is in your hear, right here." (She used her hand to symbolize where her heart was.) I then asked her, "Did you learn that in primary?" She told me "No," and then said "Grammie taught me."
I thought it was one of the cutest things she has ever said. I guess my mom's Family Home Evening lessons on the 4th Monday of every month do register with the kids, even thought it seems like complete chaos.



No comments:
Post a Comment