![]() |
| This collage generated with Smilebox |
Reagan is in both tumbling and dance this year and I had the opportunity to watch her perform in both classes during the month of December.
First she had a tumbling recital where they got to show off all the tricks they have been learning. Reagan has struggled with tumbling and hasn't liked it much because she knows some of the other kids are ahead of her. She is not quite as flexible as some of the other girls and this creates a challenge for her; however she was very excited to have me come watch her routine. She has tendancy to find me in the crowd and with a big smile wave in the middle of the performace! I LOVE IT! They warmed up as a group before getting started - they always practice straddles and splits and these are the things Reagan hates (But I know they are good for her and I have seen her improve during the past couple of months) During the routine they did cartwheels, and arch walks and kick-overs, just to name a few. It will be interesting to see how far she will come during the second half of the year.
Next Reagan had a dance performance that the parents got to come watch during class. Her big recital wont be until the end of the year, so this was just a little number her dance teacher put together for Christmas. All the girls wore Santa hats and pretended they were carrying Santa bags. Reagan just smiled and did the routine so cute. I couldn't beleive how far he has come in the past year, last year I beleive she just threw her teddy bear all around instead of doing the moves, this year she had them all down and was so proud and excited to be doing the dance. She does prefer dance over tumbling (but I know it is becuase it is easier.) What a little cutey she is!




No comments:
Post a Comment