Sunday, April 22, 2012

EASTER EASTER

We had another fabulous Easter this year. My sister Becky came into town, so we got all the cousins together to dye and decorate Easter eggs. Surprisingly it went quite well, with all the little kids running around. We also had our annual Easter Egg Hunt at Grammie and Papa's house on Saturday morning, which is always a big hit for the kids. The guys get so bored having to put out all the stuff that they just start throwing it all over the grass. This year we tried to make it a little more difficult for the kids, giving the kids a list of exactly what they needed to find. I think we might have gone too far (looking for a way to simplify next year, maybe each kid gets a color.) Every Easter Dan and I sit back and laugh at the older kids while they search ans search for their baskets. Its a good thing the Easter Bunny leaves clues, just in case they have problems finding it. They looked stunning in their new clothes this year, I love taking pictures of these cute kids. I especially love celebrating Easter and the resurrection of our beloved Savior.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital slideshow generated with Smilebox

No comments: