Tuesday, June 30, 2009

DANCING PRINCESS



Reagan had her first dance recital 2 weeks ago, wow this was an experience! At two years old, I guess you can't expect a whole lot.

Reagan started dance in March with her friend Kate Bentley and has really enjoyed going and dressing up in her tutu and ballet shoes. Her teacher is literally "Giselle" from enchanted and is absolutely darling with the girls. It is amazing that she gets them to follow her at such a young age.

Regan loved putting on her costume and wearing lipstick for the first time (I know have to watch my make up drawer because she thinks she gets to wear lipstick now.)

Right before the performance Reagan's class practiced and she did the entire dance, once on stage it was a different story. She did the same action for most of the dance, I don't know if the bright lights threw her off, but she was in her own little world. It was hilarious and we laughed and laughed. I hope this is the beginning of a long dance career. I love watching me kids perform.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

She is so precious! We need to get together with the Perry's and do dinner. I'm thinking August sometime...what do you think?

Melissa said...

SO CUTE!!! I cannot wait to see the video!