I just had to write about a couple of funny things my kids said to me last night. After I arrived home from work, Jaxson asked me if we could go to Books and Noble because he wanted to get a journal. I asked him why he needed a journal and he told me because he wanted to write about his private life. I told him I didn't know he had a private life and he went on to say he wanted to keep his secrets in his journal.
We did end up going to Barnes and Noble because I needed to pick up some books for my nieces 1st birthday. While we were there Reagan (who is obsessed with Mickey Mouse) found a small Mickey Mouse stuffed animal and carried it around with her while I looked for books. As we were preparing to leave, she told me I need to buy it. "Mommy, you buy Mickey Mouse" as she put Mickey in my hands. I told her to put Mickey back and we would go get some dinner. She listened, which surprised me. We proceeded to the check out so Jaxson could purchase his journal (With his own money) and the books for my niece, when we were one person from the counter and there was a big line in back of us, Reagan bolted for the back of the store. I contemplated going after her, or losing my place in line. I could she her go into the children's area and I assumed she was playing with the train, so I decided to pay and them go back and get her because it was a straight shot back to the train. Before I knew it Reagan was at my side with Mickey Mouse and she placed him on the counter. She actually went back to get Mickey and told me to buy him again. I couldn't resist, we walked out of the store with Mickey in her arms.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So cute! Love that Reagan! Wouldn't you LOVE to know what goes on in Jaxson's "Private Life?" :) Too funny!
Post a Comment