Monday, October 12, 2009

PUMPKIN PATCH


One of the things our family looks forward to every October is a trip to the pumpkin patch. We are lucky enough to live very close to the best pumpkin patch around! The kids love running through the corn maze and using the wheel barrels to gather up all of our pumpkins and I love taking pictures of them.

We also enjoy decorating our porch with all of our pumpkins, straw and skeletons.

The pumpkin patch was a little different this year because they put all the pumpkins in huge rows, usually we get to pick the pumpkins right off the vine (which is my favorite part). Once we got there, I didn't care as much about picking the pumpkins off the vine because it was freezing! As much as I enjoy the pumpkin patch, I enjoy the warmth more! The kids couldn't of cared less about the cold, they wanted to ride every tractor, takes lots of pictures and run through the corn maze dozens of times. Despite the cold, I still loved every minute of it!

No comments: