We decided to take the kids to Moab in October. It has been a favorite destination of both Dan and myself since we starting dating back in 1993. The first trip I ever took to Moab was with Dan - I am still amazed today by its beauty. Since that first trip, Dan and I have come back several times, river rafting, 4 wheeling and hiking through Arches National Park.
We thought the kids would enjoy the beautiful scenery and being outdoors. My cousins Troy and Chris were nice enough to rent us out their condo so our family along with some extended family all drove down for a long weekend.
We spent some time in Arches National Park, our favorite Arch (still) is Sandstone Arch, as we are able to climb all around this area and on top of the arch; in addition the hike to the arch is covered in soft red sand, the little ones loved it as much as us adults.
Our favorite part of the trip had to be sledding on the sand hills across the street from Arches National Park. We all went to the dollar store and purchased sleds and spent the entire afternoon sledding down the hill. I don't think Jaxson will ever come clean. The kids were hilarious and along with the BOYS of the trip (if you know what I mean). It is fun to be a kid again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment