Thursday, December 31, 2009

LITTLE GYM

Reagan has been enjoying Terrific Tots at the Little Gym over the past few months. At the end of each semester the parents get to attend the class, while the kids show off their gymnastic skills and singing voices. At the end of the program they all receive medals.

Unfortunately for me, due to my working schedule I missed most of the program; however Dan was there to support our family. It disappoints me not to be able to be a part of all this. My kids are growing up way to fast and I hate missing out on what they love to do.

Reagan's favorite part of Little Gym is when they get to play in the gym. She has no problem trying everything. That girl is not afraid of anything. I love her fun personality! The other fantastic thing about Little Gym is she gets to go with her cousin Cash!

No comments: