
We love Jason Mraz at our house! Our favorite song is I'M YOURS!
One day while in the kitchen, I started singing the lyrics to this first-rate song and Reagan decided to help me out (with her own version) As I sang:
Open up your mind and see like me, open up your plans and your free...
Reagan joined in with: Open up your pants and you'll find love, love, love
I automatically looked at Dan and he immediately said I didn't not teach her that! The correct lyrics to the song are:
Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love
Dan and I were laughing so hard, little did she know what that actually meant. I tried to teach her the correct lyrics and she kept telling me, "No mom, it's open up your pants." I couldn't get her to agree with me, so we left it at that and laughed for weeks about this little incident.



No comments:
Post a Comment