Tuesday, October 26, 2010

FHE - CARVING PUMPKINS


Once a month my family gets together at my mom and dad's house for FHE. This month due to Halloween being around the corner, we decided to carve pumpkins after the lesson. Who would of thought that Scott would have gotten into carving spirit as much as the kids (I mean more than the kids). He brought technical designs and a head light to create his masterpiece. We were all done carving while Scott was still working away. The kids had a great time spending the evening together and making their own personal jack-o-lantern. They loved cleaning out the guts and scooping out the seeds. I think this is the worst part - I prefer the actual carving!

Some of the creations were Napoleon Dynamite, a spider, a ghost, skeleton and more. After everyone was finished we lined them all up on the counter with lights and took pictures. I must admit, Scott's pumpkin was pretty cool!

The pumpkin carving was a success and the best part was, the mess wasn't at our house!

No comments: