Saturday, November 12, 2011

GO UTES!



For Dan's birthday this year I bought him season tickets to the U of U football games. The tickets were hard to come by because season tickets were not available (everyone wants them because they joined the Pac 12). I looked into joining the Crimson Club, because if tickets are available, they are offered to the Crimson Club first; however that wasn't even a guarantee. I started looking on lone and called many people selling tickets. In the meantime my brother Scott told be of a friend of his that was trying to sell his tickets. Ironically I called the same guy and asked him if his tickets were still available. He kind of paused and said "I have a friend who's sister is interested in them, but I still have them." I asked him if his friends was Scott English and he relied "Yes!" I told him I was Scott's sister and yes I was interested in purchasing the tickets.

We had a great time going to the games together, we figured out that riding Trax was really easy as well, because the red line starts in Daybreak and takes you all the way up to Rice Eccles stadium. Dan couldn't get away with not taking Jaxson to a game, so I gave up my seat so he could go - He loved it and wanted to go to the rest of the games; however i wasn't willing to give up my seat for the remainder of the season.

Our seats were in the red zone - it was great not to have to sit in the bleachers; plus we got to know Scott's friend Jason and his wife Candace, as we sat by them each week. It didn't matter if the weather was hot or cold, we enjoyed attending the games. I just came prepared with hand warmers, hats, gloves, etc.

No comments: