Over the past year both Madi and Jaxson have been taking dance at UDA. Although At times I hated carpooling every week, it was a pleasure to see them preform at Kingsbury Hall last week end.
Madison has been taking a Jazz class with her best friend Hailey Winterton. There dance routine was to the Pink Panther and what a cute routine it was. I had no idea what a little performer Madi is! She was darling to watch on stage, with her cute smile and moving hips! There costumes for the routine were one of the cutest in the entire 3 hour performance. They even used garbage cans as props. I was very proud of her, watching her on stage!
Jaxson has been taking Hip-Hop with a couple of neighbor friends and he loves it! I laughed so hard watching him on stage because he was the smallest, little guy out there. (He was actually supposed to be a year older to be in the class, however they made an exception because they wanted more boys involved) He loves to perform and I am so proud of him and his desire to do anything. I'm not sure dancing is his forte', we may have to stick with sports!
Overall it was a busy weekend with the dress rehearsal on Friday afternoon, matinee performance and evening performance on Saturday. (UDA runs a tight ship, very organized and demanding and all worth it!) The kids were wiped out by the time we arrived home Saturday evening at 11:30! What a weekend.



5 comments:
Please tell me you have video of Jaxson doing his hip-hop routine! That is awesome and those pictures are great of both your kids. (Jaxson's gonna appreciate that one when he's older for sure) ;-)
I would have loved to see them perform! What a crack up Jaxson would have been. The pictures are darling!
That is so awesome! I want Peyton to do some hip hop too, he's bound to have some good moves with Josh as his dad! Thanks for sharing, you have darling kids!
I love the pictures! Please tell me you were able to get a video of the performances! I'll bet it was adorable to watch.
I love those pictures. I can totally see Jaxson dancing. I love it. If they continue let me know maybe we can come see them dance.
Post a Comment