Tuesday, June 17, 2008

FRIENDS FROM FLORIDA


Last week I let my kids miss school because my good friend Courtney was in town. Courtney and I went to school together and had our first kids within a couple months of each other. Chiara and Madison were little buddies right from the start! (They really had no choice in the matter, because Courtney and I did a lot together) Needless to say they built a strong friendship. Courtney and her cute family moved to Florida about four years ago, so Cory could go to dental school. Lucky for us they still come to visit because all of their family is here in Utah.

We decided to take advantage of the good weather on Tuesday and we loaded up the kids and took them for a picnic in the park. Madi and Chiara had a great time together and spent the entire day together. Jaxson and Bryson played well together too. (Bryson and Jaxson were preety little when they moved away, so neither of them remembered each other). Courtney and I had such a great time catching up and enjoying the beautiful weather.

We are so glad Courtney and her family will be spending a lot of time in Utah this summer. We can't wait to get together and see them again soon.

No comments: