Thursday, May 29, 2008

ALL STAR BASEBALL




Jaxson decided to play baseball this spring with most of the neighborhood. It has been so fun going to the games and having social hour, oh I mean watching the games! Actually the boys have been really fun to watch. It is amazing to see the growth in Jaxson over the past couple of years vs. the first time he played tee-ball. HE LOVES IT!!! He is a good little player too, he is one of the teams strongest hitters and he also can throw. He tells me he is always going to play baseball. Being a good player comes with a confident attitude, Jaxson reminds me after most games that his team won because he had the best hit of the game. I'm glad he has a love of sports and I'm glad I love watching him play, because I'm sure this is just the beginning of a long future for him. Despite the often cold weather at the games, I am really sad the season has come to an end. Lucky for Jaxson his coach nominated him for ALL STARS, so he has one more game before he hangs up his bat this season.

4 comments:

Douglas Anderson said...

Very cute! I can't wait to get my boys involved in sports. We have starting to teach Spencer how to play baseball.

Melissa said...

I am so glad Cash & I came to his last game! Jaxson was so cute & Cash LOVED cheering on his favorite cousin!

Erin said...

How adorable! I'm glad he is doing so well and found something that he loves to do. Jared has already said he wants to put Kaitlyn in soccer whether or not she wants to. He reasoning? Because watching little girls play soccer is hilarious.... sigh... I don't need to have a another baby to have a boy, this one hasn't grown up yet :)

Mama! said...

So cute! That is so awesome. I can't wait to get Peyton going in a few sports too, it's so great!