Thursday, May 1, 2008

HOW MUCH DO I LOVE MY KIDS?

Every year on the last Saturday of the month, I wake up at 5:45 to stand in line for swimming registration! Why do you ask do I do this, because my kids love swimming lessons at Shinsel's Swim School and so does everyone else. We have gone to Shinsel's every summer since Madi was four years old. I used to drive 30 minutes for swimming lessons before we moved to South Jordan, now I only have to drive 3 minutes. Obviously we didn't move to our house because of swimming lessons, it's just another perk! The class sizes, water temperature and snack shack after swimming lessons makes it a fun lesson for all of us involved. Heidi and I got to Shinsel's at 6:00 am, look at the line in front of us. At 7:00 am this was the line in back of us. It was a cold morning, but Heidi and I got through it with some hot chocolate, camping chairs and fun conversation. What can I say, its tradition!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Sorry to bother you. I was trying to google Shinsles to find a number for them and the first and about only relevant search was your blog. Can you please e-mail me their phone number if you have it or just let me know when sign ups are? I have heard they are the last Saturday in April, is this true? I took my kids there two years ago and have since lost all information for them. It would be much appreciated. Thanks. meganparker@comcast.net