Reagan turned one on April 16th! Wow, how the time goes by. I can't believe it has already been a year since she joined our family. We are very blessed to have her, with her big personality! All I can say is she is a non-stop busy body! She is very different than my other two children. It is hard having another A type personality in the home. (I liked it better when it was just me.) She is definitely going to be my tantrum thrower and I'm not sure how I am going to handle that yet. Despite her strong willed personality she brings such joy into our home.
Reagan was darling at her party. I think she really enjoyed it. She was such an angel opening her presents and wanted to play with everything. She even wanted to put on her new shoes. She is spoiled and loved all the thoughtful gifts from friends and family. I loved watching her eat her cake. She was dainty for a moment or two and then dove right in! I thought she was going to be sick from eating so much chocolate frosting, other than a few more poopy diapers the next day, she was fine. I did however have to throw her in the bathtub to clean her up. (She had frosting in her ears, she liked it so much.)
I do have to tell my mom thank you for saving the day. As all of you know me, I am a party planner, right down to the little details. Everything has to be perfect, and my kids love their birthdays! Wouldn't you know something would go wrong to make me cry. I went to pick up Reagan's cake at Harmon's and they forgot to make her cake all together. I found this out 45 minutes before the party was to begin. Harmon's felt extremely bad and gave me a free cake. I called my mom in a panic and she rushed over to decorate it. It completely matched the birthday party decorations and was super cute! Thanks again mom!!!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment