

When I think about how fast time has gone this year I can't believe it! It is so amazing to me the developments of a baby in their first year. My how our little Reagan has grown.
Accomplishments
Smiling - 6 weeks
Discovers Voice - 2 months
Rolling Over - 3 months
Laughing - 3 months
Doing Crunches - 4 months
Eating from a Spoon - 4 months
Sitting Up - 6 months
Crawling - 6 1/2 months
Standing and Walking Along Furniture - 8 months
First Tooth - 9 months
Walking - 10 months
Plays Peek-A-Boo - 11 months
Goes Up and Down Stairs - 12 months
Plays Patty Cake - 12 months



2 comments:
I can't believe how much she's grown in a single year! She is beautiful.
This is so cute. Reagan's going to love seeing all of these milestones you've kept track of. I now pass along the "mom-of-the-year" award along to you!
Post a Comment