Dan and I went to St. George over Valentines weekend with Melissa and Chip and some of our closest friends. As we were leaving Friday night, Madison handed me our Valentines that she had made especially for us. I threw them in the bag and waited until the next morning to read them. I handed Dan his Valentine which read...
Daddy, Happy Valentines Day. I love you so much and I couldn't wish for a better dad. You will always help me when I need it. You are awesome. Love your daughter Madi.
As I opened mine, I didn't know whether to laugh for cry. The inscription read...
Mommy, Happy Valentines Day. I love you so much and never want to lose you! Even though you can get mad and make me sad I will always love you. You are the best mom a girl could have. You are awesome. Love, Madi
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Madi is so sweet.
I love it! You definitely have to keep that one!
Post a Comment