Friday, April 3, 2009

CAN A TODDLER BE A COMEDIAN?

Dan and I are in stitches every day because of our busy, out of control and very funny little Reagan. I'd like to share just a couple of things she has dine in the past week to make us laugh...

1. Reagan has learned how to open doors and the fridge. This is no surprise to us considering how determined she is to get what she wants. In fact just the other morning we found her in the fridge with the block of cheddar cheese in her mouth. She actually bit through the plastic to get a bite. I guess she was hungry.

2. Reagan likes to help Dan wake up the kids for school in the morning. She is also a little copy cot right now and repeats everything you say. Dan happened to say "Cock-a-doodle-doo" and Reagan kept repeating it in a high voice to get her brother to wake up. I was in the bathroom getting ready for work and couldn't help but laugh at the tiny, high pitched voice coming from the other room "Cock-a-dood-doo!"

3. We have taught Reagan the Rabbit song (She calls it the happy song) The words go like this:
There was a little house in the middle of the woods
A little old man by the window stood
He say a rabbit hopping by,
knocking at the door
"Help me, help me, help me," he said
or the hunter will shoot me dead
come little rabbit come with me,
happy we will be.

It is hysterical to sing this with her, she does some of the actions and she sings some of the words, but the words that make me laugh the most is when she sings:
"or the hunter will shoot Dad"

2 comments:

Douglas Anderson said...

Poor Dan. Actually it was really funny to hear her sing it at mom's house.

Melissa said...

I think that is my new favorite song! :)