Sunday, April 5, 2009

CONFERENCE CRAZY


Dan and I were folding the laundry this morning while watching conference, so at least we were trying to fold the laundry and trying to watch conference.

Folding laundry is always a chore when Reagan is around, I usually try to fold at night after she is in bed; however I figured we were sitting around so we might as well get it done and kill two birds with one stone.

As usual Reagan kept unfolding the clothes we had already folding and ran around the room jumping on the piles of folded clothes, then the crazy came out of her as she decided to jump straight back, arms open wide, arched back, into the pile of unfolded clothes screaming "Cow-a-bunga!" Over and over she repeated this same stunt, with no fear just pure enjoyment. We couldn't help but stop and watch her and laugh. I laughed so hard I started to cry. She is a funny, wild and crazy girl. I guess you sometimes get as much out of conference as you do in sacrament meeting with you have Reagan on your hands.

3 comments:

Douglas Anderson said...

Cute. I love those moments when you can't help but laugh.

Melissa said...

LOL! She is hilarious! A beautiful disaster! :) LOVE HER!

Anonymous said...

I love that child. She makes me laugh. She is so funny!