Thursday, April 16, 2009
REAGAN TURNS 2
Two years go by in a flash... It seems like only yesterday that we brought Reagan home from the hospital; on the other hand our lives were very different before Reagan came along. I can and can't imagine my life without her, she absolutely melts my heart!
Reagan's Favorites at the age of two:
ELMO
Barney
Mickey Mouse
She loves singing songs (Twinkle Twinkle, Wheels on the Bus)
She loves to play outside and Jump on the trampoline
She loves "Snacks" (fruit snacks that is)
She loves Chocolate Milk and Apple Juice
She loves Cake
She loves Music (she pronounces is Musak) and loves to dance to the musak!
She loves her BINKI!
Reagan, I am so blessed to have you in my life and to be your mother, what a light you bring into our family. You make us laugh and cry at the same time, you make us crazy and love you all at once. You are such a JOY and I love you! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
LOVE HER!! She is too cute!
Post a Comment