I decided to write each of my kids a letter this year for Thanksgiving because this year I am most grateful for being a Mom. I wanted my kids to know how much they mean to me and what a privilege it is to be their mother. I copied the letters on my blog. so I would never forget the feelings I had on this Thanksgiving Day...
Madison –
Due to the Thanksgiving season, I have been reflecting about my life and what I am most grateful for. It is a wonderful time to consider all the many blessings we have been given that we sometimes take for granted. I wanted you to know that I am most grateful for the opportunity to be a mother! Not just any mother, but a mother to three amazing children, including you! Heavenly Father has given me a special gift and I could not imagine my life or our family without you in it. You have given me so much to be grateful for. Madi, you always seek to do what’s right, you are kind to everyone you meet. You have a beautiful smile that can light up a room, you are a fantastic older sister, who loves and cares for both Jaxson and Reagan. You are smart and do so well in school. You listen and obey your parents and the commandments our Father in Heaven has asked us to do. You are a strong and valiant young woman and I am so proud of the person you are becoming. What more could a mother ask for! Thank you for being the best daughter I could have.
Love, Mom
Jaxson-
I have been thinking about all my many blessings and I wanted you to know that you are one of my favorite. I am so lucky to be your mother and I am grateful you are my little boy! You have given me so much to be grateful for because you are such a good kid. Thank you for always being happy in our home and giving us reasons to laugh. Our family wouldn’t be complete without you. You are an amazing kid with a zest for life and you make me smile! You always try to choose the right and be more like Jesus. You are a fantastic brother to both of your sisters, by caring for them and treating them well. I am proud of you, thanks for being the best kid a mom could wish for.
Love, Mom
Reagan –
Mommy loves you! I’m so happy you came into our family. You have turned our world upside down for the good. You pull at my heartstrings with your sweet personality; yet you are so stubborn that it scares me because you are just like me. I love you little girl. Thanks for being a blessing in my life.
Love, Mom
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment