Sunday, November 7, 2010

MOMENTS TO REMEMBER...

Tonight we had some friends (Bastian's and Murphy's) over for dinner, after we finished the ladies went downstairs into my craft room so I could make them some flower clips for their girls hair. The guys were upstairs and most of the kids were in the basement playing video games on the Wii. I heard Reagan say my name; however I didn't respond because I thought she was in the family room playing with the kids and I figured it wasn't important. A few minutes later, she came marching into the craft room, with her pants and panties around her ankles. With fire in her eyes, she looked at me and yelled the following, "Freak Mommy! You need to wipe me!" As she turned around (because she had made her point) I noticed a little poop hanging from bum and I replied "Yes I do," and followed her into the bathroom.

No comments: