Sunday, November 23, 2008

TRAILER TRASH PARTY



For Halloween this year we decided to Host a Murder Mystery Party, what a great way to ring in the holiday with a little white trash!

Everyone was assigned a character and had I known everyone would get so excited about dressing up for the event, I would have done it last year.

It was a riot because everyone had fun putting their spin on what white trash is, for example...

Tattoo's / Mullets / Horrible Teeth / Bras straps sticking out / Wife Beaters / Flannel / Hairy Chests / Muscle Shirts / Mini Skirts / Tie-Dye

We even had an authentic white trash meal including; KFC bucket, pigs in a blanket, jello with hair in it (thanks Stoney), macaroni and cheese, cheese tray with Spray cheese and a hostess platter for desert.

The decor included, a clothes line with stained underwear, cheap lingerie and Nascar posters.

All and all it was a night full of white trash talking and laughter. I love that I had friends who are not afraid to let their hair down and have a good time.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I am so happy to see an update on your blog! You guys throw the best and most creative parties! I love it! It looks like you all had a blast. Love and miss you all. Happy Thanksgiving!

Melissa said...

That was the best! Sorry we were the losers of the party!