Sunday, November 23, 2008

HALLOWEEN



We have a family tradition on Halloween of eating dinner in a pumpkin. I started doing this years ago to be a festive and cute mom. I made the mistake of inviting over my extended family a few years ago, and now it is tradition for them to all come over for dinner in a pumpkin too. The other Halloween tradition we have is mom's homemade spudnuts. She has been making these since we were small children and we refuse to let her off the hook now. Although it is a lot of work I enjoy having everyone over for the evening.

Madi and Jaxson both went out trick-or-treating with friends this year, so all I had to do was take Reagan to a few houses. She thought it was great be able to get candy from the neighbors; however when we reach the Hormon's home, Suzy gave her a tootsie Roll Sucker and it was all over. She dropped her candy bucket, opened the sucker and was done. She didn't take the sucker out of her mouth until it was gone.

3 comments:

Douglas Anderson said...

They all looked very cute this year. Thanks for letting us come over. We had a lot of fun.

Kacey said...

What is dinner in a pumpkin?? That sounds really cute and I need cute mom ideas! ;-)

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting! We had a great time!