

Every year my company treats the employees and their families to a day at Lagoon. This year we went near the end of September and it was fabulous! The weather was perfect and the lines were next to nothing (it definitely the right time of year to go).
One of the things I love about amusement parks is that Madison and Jaxson love the big rides. Madison especially loves roller coasters! Madison will ride anything and because she will Jaxson wants to go right with her, even if he is a little scared. The first ride we went on was WICKED, which is a pretty fast and crazy roller coaster. The rest of the day we had to tell Jaxson he had already done the biggest ride at Lagoon and nothing else would be as scary. It worked, he continued to ride the big rides with the rest of us.
I still remember the time we took Madison on the Tower of Terror in Florida when she was five years old. She was brave and wanted to go, so we said yes. Not knowing how frightening it really was, I had a hard time enjoying myself on the ride because I was so concerned about Madison. She was brave and didn't cry; however when we exited the ride she said and I quote "I never want to go on that ride ever again!" She went two years later and loved it. (I have to admit it is probably my favorite ride ever.)
While at Lagoon I took Reagan on a few rides. Here favorite was the little boats, I still remember riding the boats as a kid. She loved being at the wheel and ringing the bell.
Jaxson's favorite ride was the dinosaur egg. It is a little version of the rocket and he thought it was pretty cool. More his style than Madison favorite ride Wicked.



No comments:
Post a Comment