I was reading my scriptures one morning as I often do and Reagan came up to me and said "Are you reading about my friend Jesus?" I wanted to melt right there because it was so sweet. Not even five minutes later this is what came out of her mouth as I was using the restroom (the girl gives me no privacy) "Mom, you have a big bum, a really, really, really big bum." Quite the contrast from my friend Jesus.
Reagan has picked up a not so nice habit of screaming nothing at you when you ask her to do something and she doesn't want to, or doesn't like what you have to say. It is driving me crazy (I think she has picked this up from nursery, because all the kids scream for fun) As she was screaming at me during family night, I looked at her and kindly said "Reagan, we do not yell or scream at our moms and dads." She then looked back, started flapping her arms and yelled "Quack, Quack, Quack!" I sat there, not really sure of what to say, while the others in the family all started to laugh. She is such a character!
The other day we were all sitting at the kitchen counter eating dinner, when Reagan looked at Madi and said "You are my very best pal, come here pumpkin." She put her arm around her and gave her a big hug. It was the cutest thing ever!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That girl makes me laugh! She is just too cute! Love her!
Post a Comment