Saturday, July 31, 2010

WARD CANYON DINNER

 
Posted by Picasa

On Dan's birthday our Ward did a night in the Canyon. Dan happened to be at a seminar, so instead of sitting home, I took the kids up to the Canyon for dinner. During the afternoon they did a photo scavenger hunt. The kids and I had a great time trying to find things around the camp site. The list was long, so Madi and Jaxson lost interest at the end, so Reagan and I finished up by ourselves.

After dinner we had a cake walk and both Reagan and I won. The kids played capture the flag and then it started puring rain. We quickly gathered up our belongings; however were soaked by the time we made it to the car. Too bad the night had to end so quickly. At least we got dinner in before the storm hit.

No comments: