Tuesday, July 6, 2010

PRINCESS AMERAH


I took Reagan to the West Jordan Library last week for story time. I had been looking forward to this particular story time because Reagan would get to dress up like a princess for story hour. Reagan loves dressing up like a princess and I knew she would be excited to go to the Library and see a princess too. As we were getting ready, I asked Reagan if she wanted to dress up like Belle. This is her newest costume and she loves wearing her yellow dress. She told me no (which surprised me) and said she wanted to dress up in her "gorilla" costume. I questioned her and responded by saying you don't have a "gorilla" costume. She said yes I do, I will go find it and show it to you. She came back into the bathroom with her "Cinderella" dress and said here it is!

The Library was a hit! Princess Amerah sang and danced with the kids. She told her story from a giant story book and even brought her puppy. At the end of the hour Reagan got her picture taken with the princess; however her favorite part was being able to pet her puppy.

No comments: