Sunday, August 29, 2010

OCD?


I have always thought Reagan was a little OCD. Tonight she proved it to me once again with her cup formation.

We were downstairs watching a movie with the kids and my parents. When the move was over we all headed upstairs to find Reagan sitting on the floor lining up all of the plastic cups on the floor. My mom was the first one to see her and said, Angela you need to come see this.

I need to back up a little to tell you about the second funny part of this story. It is August and the weather has been quite warm. 90 degrees or more. Recently Reagan has enjoyed turning on the fireplace throughout the day. I am constantly turning it off and telling her not to turn it on due to the temperature in our house and the AC battling the fireplace during the day.

Now back to the story - When I arrived upstairs, low and behold the fireplace was on again. I immediately said "REAGAN!" She turned to me and in a quiet voice without stopping. "oh, I'm sorry mom, I turned on the fireplace." Then immediately went back to lining up cups. We all had a good laugh; she is such a turkey!

No comments: