Wednesday, March 7, 2012

BASKETBALL FEVER


Jaxson had another fantastic basketball season. His team went undefeated in his division and the games are so excited and intense to watch. I really saw Jaxson come to life on the court this year, he can shoot and whne given the opportunity he can really score. During one game of the season he had the highest points of the game, scoring double digits. The great thing about his team is when they are playing for each other, they really do well. Another game during the season, everyone of the players scored in the same game - Now that's teamwork! His coaches are incredible and we love being a part of their team (Scott, Kody and Jeremy). Jaxson played on the same team the previous year and I believe they are going to continue playing with this same team for years to come!

Because the season went so well, they signed up to play in a Junior Jazz tournament, they played four games, however lost in the second round of the tornament. The coaches told them not to hang their heads beucase in the past two seasons, they had only lost 3 games. They had an outstanding record!

One of the things Scott said during the season to the boys I will never forget and I think it is a great slogan for these boys "Hard work is talent when talent doesn't work hard enough!"

No comments: