Tuesday, July 22, 2008

IV'E BEEN TAGGED

3 JOYS:
My Family
My Friends
Movies
3 FEARS:
Loosing one of my children
My kids growing up
Being kidnapped - I have feared this since I was a little girl
3 GOALS:
Lose 15 pounds
Be a better wife and mother
Go on a Mediterranean Cruise
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
Twilight Series
Shopping (it's a sickness)
Anything Chocolate - I have a huge sweet tooth
3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME:
I love to travel- especially anywhere I can layout, get a tan and read a good book
I would love to be motivational speaker
I love parties! (planning, hosting and attending)
3 PEOPLE I TAG:
Melissa
Ali
Becca

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute tag! I will start working on mine!

Anonymous said...

You are the BEST party planner!!! We have had such a great time getting to know you guys. You are so much fun! I love your TAG.