Sunday, November 23, 2008

FUDGE FACE




I'm not sure if you all remember my post from about six months ago entitled "Every Girl Loves Chocolate," but I'm here to say that the chocolate cravings never go away.

The story goes like this... we had been at my mom and dad's house one Sunday afternoon and we were enjoying some relaxation time on the couch after dessert. It became very quiet (which should have been my first clue) when we discovered Little Miss Reagan on the counter enjoying the leftover bowl of homemade fudge. She had a big smile on her face, fudge all over her pajamas and was quite pleased with herself to say the least. It all gave us a good laugh and a good tip, never leave food out on the counter because this climber will be up to the challenge.

2 comments:

Douglas Anderson said...

I love the fudge face. I'm glad you were able to get pictures.

Melissa said...

Typical Reagan! I lovingly like to say that she is a 'beautiful-disaster' if that makes sense! Love her!