Friday, March 28, 2008
EASTER
With Easter and Jaxson's birthday all in the same weekend, it sure made it busy. To be honest we didn't even dye Easter eggs. That is a first for my kids. We did however have an extravagant Easter egg hunt at Grammie and Papas house. This is a tradition we started last year, which includes Easter skillet for breakfast. We went a little over board this year, everyone got involved in buying small trinkets and treats for the grandchildren. My kids baskets were overflowing so Grammie got out grocery bags for the kids to pick up the remainder of the Easter surprises. In all actuality the Easter Bunny didn't need to come after this experience.
Jaxson asked my before Easter what I thought is hiding level was. When this question was asked, I didn't quite understand and asked him to elaborate. He said do you think I am on easy, medium or hard for the Easter Bunny to hide his basket? Then he continued with, "Oh Yeah, I'm on the hard level."
Trying to get Easter pictures with the kids on Sunday after church was a challenge, as you can see. Reagan can't sit still for two seconds and the other two and always trying to talk with her in stead of smiling and looking at the camera. Even though none of them are perfect I do think they are pretty dang cute kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a whirlwind weekend! Bet you are glad it is over! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment