Our little princess is walking already (at 10 months). I knew it was coming when she started crawling at 6 1/2 months, followed by climbing the stairs and walking across all the furniture shortly after. She is a very determined little girl with places to go and people to see. Luckily for me she has not discovered what is inside the cabinets yet, so for now it is just some new freedom. In addition to her walking, she has discovered her screaming voice, sometimes it is quite cute, other times its painfully annoying. When she is mad you know it, however most of the time she is a very happy girl!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
FINALLY!!! You posted something! (It's about stinkin' time!!)
That is the cutest video of Reagan! Could she be any cuter! I love her!!
Yeah! A new post...Finally!! ;-)
How are y'all? How was your cruise last month? I bet it was so fun! I can't believe Reagan is walking already! At 10 months? Impressive. She is so ADORABLE Angela! Let's all get together soon!!
Post a Comment