During the hustle and bustle of Jaxson's two birthday parties, Reagan ventured into the living room where the presents were that Jaxson had received from his friends. One of the cards happened to be decorated with egg shaped chocolates, filled with peanut butter (which Katilyn decorated and made into balloons on the card), I had forgotten this was on the floor. Reagan and her busy body attitude had wandered into the living room, after a few minutes I had noticed it was pretty quiet and mentioned, "I don't know where my daughter is, I better go find her." (This is not unusual at our house. She is always climbing up the stairs or venturing into rooms with open doors. I just try and keep the bathroom doors closed and anything else I do not want her in, or I am asking for it!) As I started searching the house I found little Miss Reagan engrossed in one of the chocolate eggs. She had bitten through the foil and had an entire chocolate in her mouth. Needless to say she was enjoying herself quite immensely. The picture tells it all except the chocolate all over my living room carpet. So much for waiting until she was one to experience chocolate and peanut butter.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She was very happy & proud of herself! She is such a funny little girl! I love her!
Post a Comment