Saturday, February 12, 2011
MADI BASKETBALL
Madi just finished up her 2nd season of basketball. I am amazed at the difference in her this year. Last year when she played no one on her team wanted to touch the ball (including Madi). As soon as the ball was thrown to them, they were looking for someone to pass the ball to.
This year Madi gained a lot more confidence in herself. Although she is still learning and growing I saw tremendous improvement in her skills. She dribbled the ball well, made some great passes and even took as few shots.
Basketball has become Madi's favorite sport to play. I am excited she has found something that she likes. Hopefully we will be able to find a spring league for her to play in, so she doesn't have to wait an entire year before playing again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment