Madi and I were having a conversation in the car about Kemerey Thompson. Kemerey lives in our neighborhood and just received her Young Women medallion. The previous Sunday in church she talked about her favorite value project and how she taught her younger brother and sister to read. Both of us thought this was really cool, so Madi had an idea to start spelling with Reagan.
While in the car Madi was helping Reagan to spell every one's name in our family. This was a little over her head, as she is still learning to spell her own name. So I suggested to Madi, that she work with her on spelling her own name instead. After about 15 to 20 minutes of spelling exercises with Reagan, Madi asked her what the next letter in her name was. Her response was "Y," Madi said "No not Y, what's the next letter?" So Reagan again repeated "Y." Madi again said "No, it's not Y, what's the next letter?" Then Reagan replied back by saying "No, why, why do I have to keep spelling my name?"
Madi and I both burst into laughter, it was one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time!
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment